Alliance Legends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  godo_fl Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:42 am

i know its off topic and prolly nobody cares anyways, but i gotta tell somebody. so, this guy who had been attacking one of my colos once or twice just attacked me again. i kindly ask him to withdraw his fleet since i'm on, we start talking and it turns out, this guy is living in Washington State. funny I say, i spent an exchange year in mount vernon, WS back in the day...tell him that and guess what. he is living there. i mean that village got less than 30k inhabitants. what are the odds.
feels so weird. he wasn't exactly a neighbor, but i remember playing football in a park next to his house and i prolly went by his house a lot of times.
so, that basically describes all the crazyness that just happened. might seem boring, but considering how many time zones we're away from each other (yes, all you foreign spies, i'm not residing in america:p), it's kinda mind-bloggingly outrageaously amazing...

godo_fl
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Bobblehead Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:20 am

cool.
so r u guys friends, and did he stop attacking u?
Bobblehead
Bobblehead
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  godo_fl Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 pm

sure, might go ACSing some time soon:)

godo_fl
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum