Alliance Legends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are looking for a safe place to build

3 posters

Go down

If you are looking for a safe place to build Empty If you are looking for a safe place to build

Post  johnny law Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:51 pm

Johnny Law here. If some of you new to the alliance guys of vets are looking for a place with not alot of action to make a good res planet that needs little defense. i have had no problems where i am at and from what i have looked at there are no heavy hitters around me. If this is what you are looking for I am willing to provide blanket and good trade to help who ever decides to make this move.

johnny law

Back to top Go down

If you are looking for a safe place to build Empty None

Post  immortal hunter Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:08 am

HI
immortal hunter
immortal hunter

Back to top Go down

If you are looking for a safe place to build Empty Re: If you are looking for a safe place to build

Post  Draize Nguyen Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:37 am

Actually,

I have a good spot within 4:148, since there is only one threat to me, and everyone else is either too weak or is in vac mode. Plenty of open planets around here. Trying to get my fleets up before I can offer protection in this area.

Draize Nguyen
Man at Arms
Man at Arms

Back to top Go down

If you are looking for a safe place to build Empty Re: If you are looking for a safe place to build

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum