Alliance Legends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where do your nick names come from?

+10
Hawk
clawedfish
MonkeyBalls
Cye
Bobblehead
Yhetti
carinthir
The Irish Empire
bluemoon2284
godo_fl
14 posters

Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty where do your nick names come from?

Post  godo_fl Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:57 am

thread title says it all. fire off guys (and gals maybe), any interesting stories there?

godo_fl
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty re-nick name

Post  bluemoon2284 Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:37 am

bluemoon is a old saying my mom once used, she was from the south. and my sign is a crab. so the saying is "once in a bluemoon"

bluemoon2284
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty Re: where do your nick names come from?

Post  The Irish Empire Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:16 am

I have red hair and my heritage is, to a large extent, Irish, so I just went with it. Cool
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire

https://legends-uni34.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty Re: where do your nick names come from?

Post  carinthir Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:33 am

tomthewell.com

elven name generator... did it for fun and i like the sound carinthir Very Happy Smile
carinthir
carinthir
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Yhetti Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:31 pm

I have big feet and my nickname was at one point sasquatch because I had facial hair earlier than others and my abnormally large feet. However that name was taken online for email and so was the correct spelling of yeti so there is yhetti.
Yhetti
Yhetti
Man at Arms
Man at Arms

Back to top Go down

Post  godo_fl Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:27 am

aight, wont deprive you guys of my story. is a longer one actually. one of my first LAN parties. me and some buddies playing D2. All starting a new char, i go for the necromancer. after some seconds of red-bull induced thinking i come up with godoflight (read: god of light). thought it was a nice paradoxon.
as soon as i enter the game tho, all my friends go: what?? godo flight? for some reason, their minds automatically put it that way...really weird.
anyways, kinda became my nick, because everybody found it funny.
so after getting used to liking it, i started stressing this with the _...

godo_fl
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobblehead Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:22 am

i gave my real life friend the nickname Bobblehead, a one day when i was over his house, he told me about ogame and signed me up and he asks, "what u want ur name to be?" i was like Bobblehead, and it just stuck, and i love that nickname. once in a while ill shorten it to Bobble
Bobblehead
Bobblehead
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  Cye Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 pm

Well me nickname Cye is just a name that i picked out of thin air really and i just stuck to it lol.

Cye
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBalls Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:03 pm

I like uh.. monkeys and my balls look like two monkeys fighting over a bannanna so I figured what the hell

MonkeyBalls
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  clawedfish Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm

I always liked the musclebound fish tattoos. I figured they also ought to have claws.
But if you want to look at it another way, clawed as in mauled. Wink

clawedfish
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawk Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:43 am

my real nickname is daywalker because of my unnatural ability to see at night and blend in, i was at camp with some friends and we were going up to the dinning hall and i walk faster so i stopped about half way there on the side of the road and waited for the guys to catch up, well i guess i blend in real well because the guys walked right pass me and i just asked some random question and the guys freaked, since then, the group calls be daywalker
Hawk
Hawk
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty My Wife

Post  Pinhead Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:00 am

Well....!
My wife has been calling me Pinhead for the last Five years so i jest used that as a Nic...:-)
It doesn't have nothing to do with my Avatar.

I know it's sort of sad and Funny at the same time.
Pinhead
Pinhead
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobblehead Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:25 am

your avatar freaks me out
Bobblehead
Bobblehead
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

where do your nick names come from? Empty Bobbleheads

Post  Pinhead Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:12 am

I love your Avatar!!!!
As a mater of fact, I love Bobbleheads lol!
Pinhead
Pinhead
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakaruum Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:29 am

Hmm...I don't know why, but i simply love changing my online nickname Razz

It's never the same Very Happy

...Zakaruum nick came from Diablo 2 (Actually it's Zakarum, but that was taken so I went with Zakaruum)
Zakaruum
Zakaruum
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobblehead Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:34 pm

carinthir wrote:tomthewell.com

elven name generator... did it for fun and i like the sound carinthir Very Happy Smile

there is no tomthewell.com
Bobblehead
Bobblehead
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down

Post  hydra Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 am

Hi guys! My nickname is hydra (sometimes iamthehydra) because I am Marilyn Manson fan, in Antichrist superstar he says "I am the hydra/ now you'll see your star" Twisted Evil

hydra

Back to top Go down

Post  the banjo Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 am

I used jrex, as my name is justin and I used to have a wrx (aka rex). I changed it to "the banjo" when I changed to bobblehead's account; after my dog in my avatar, who I named banjo.
the banjo
the banjo
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakaruum Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:04 pm

quite doggy

...I've got a rottweiler...but he doesn't bite, he just likes to hump a lot Laughing

We should have named him Sir Humpalot Very Happy
Zakaruum
Zakaruum
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum