Alliance Legends Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE

5 posters

Go down

BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE Empty BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE

Post  MonkeyBalls Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:29 pm

Well if any of you have read my little "I am me" thing you realize I am in the Navy right. Well let me tell you a little story about navy doctors and my wifes pregnancy. Dec. 27th at 6pm my wife and I go into the hospital because my wife thinks she's in labor. They check for contractions and dialation. She is having weak small contractions and is 5 centimeters dialated. They want her to have stronger contractions before the admit her aka say shes in labor. So we go walking for about 3 hours and come back. She is still 5centimers dialated and is having contractions every 5min. but they still are not strong enough to appease the doctors and my wife begs and pleads with them for 30min. telling them shes in labor and they turn us away at approx. 0930pm we get home around 10 and screw around and go to bed around 1030pm or 1045pm at 1245 my wifes water breaks and she is in labor. I get up tell her to get dressed so we can go to the hospital she is in to much pain to get dressed I call our friend 2 houses down to come help she is there in a few seconds my wife at approx. 1255 screams the baby is coming call 911 I tell her to get dressed and its just a contraction we argue for a min. or so at 1am I call 911 at 0105 the head of the baby is out and myself and our friend Kathy and the 911 operator are delivering a baby. at 0110 the baby is fully out and breathing at 0113 the paramedics arrive and take over.
Everyone is fine but thats how my day has been.
And I am personally writing a letter to the doctors commanding officer complaning about how the two doctors would not admit my wife to the hospital and made myself and out friend deliver the baby next to our bed in our bedroom.
How has everyone elses day been?

MonkeyBalls
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE Empty Re: BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE

Post  The Irish Empire Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:10 pm

all i can say is: wow. retard doctors; do they really think they know more than the mom? well, congrats on the kid cheers
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire

https://legends-uni34.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  godo_fl Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Hey,
incredible seeme indeed feeble against that:) congrats
was that your first child by the by?
anyways, may day was good, too. went for a run. Started at home, ran around the forbidden city and back in just over 35 mins:) and all the chinese starring at the weird westerner that goes running despite of all the smog:D

godo_fl
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakaruum Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:01 pm

...I woke up at 16:00, brushed my teeth at 16:15...went downstairs at 16:20...took some cake out of my fridge at 16:45, ate that in the next 45 minutes while surfing the net and then fell asleep Neutral ...every day I ask myself, "What happened to the sun?" Rolling Eyes

Congratz, so that's how they do it in the Navy, nice

Was this your first delivery, acting doctor MonekyBalls Razz
Zakaruum
Zakaruum
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

BETTER THAN INCREDIBLE Empty congrats

Post  bluemoon2284 Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:12 am

Congrats to both of you. I agree the navy doc's can be real a--es. My husband was in the navy and i told a few off during his tour of duty. our first born was born in Guam. he is now 27 i always say he was my cheap son. think it was around $10 to have him. now my 2nd son was born in fla. he wasn't cheap we were out by then he just turned 26 on Dec 28th. But anyway congrats to both and enjoy every minute you can with your family

bluemoon2284
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBalls Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:30 pm

Well everything is fine now back at home out of the hospital um.. this was my second kid my boy was sleeping in his room when this all happened.

MonkeyBalls
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  The Irish Empire Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:20 am

glad to hear its all good Very Happy
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire
The Irish Empire

https://legends-uni34.forumotion.com